Originally Posted by Anonymous
DK owns part of the program, not going anywhere, just coaching a couple of the younger teams now. Rooney taking over to take the team through high school. They lost 2 key players to Express - a middie (not the main fogo)and a close defenseman. Losing players to other programs is not unusual at this age. I’m sure S2S will find some upgrades at other positions as well, that’s how it works.

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

The B and C Express teams all carry a huge roster. There are many kids that never play. Parents should ask that before they commit to any team. Any more than 25 is ridiculous ( and 25 is pushing it)!

DK owns part of the program, not going anywhere, just coaching a couple of the younger teams now. Rooney taking over to take the team through high school. They lost 2 key players to Express - a middie (not the main fogo)and a close defenseman. Losing players to other programs is not unusual at this age. I’m sure S2S will find some upgrades at other positions as well, that’s how it works.

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

The B and C Express teams all carry a huge roster. There are many kids that never play. Parents should ask that before they commit to any team. Any more than 25 is ridiculous ( and 25 is pushing it)!

-Ha the top team has 7 additional kids that beg to get on and won’t play
-the b team has 30 kids and a sub par coach that is only there because he gets FREE field space .
-the c team...,
MC uses a reality distortion field to take your $$. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...