Originally Posted by Anonymous
need some feedback on the turtles. heard so many good things about them but haven't seen them at any tourneys. have they played yet? which tourneys?

lol! I’m sure you’re joking, but in case you’re not read back on this thread. They are a disaster. No tourneys. No practice. Awful parents. Terrible parents. Cancerous parents. Nice shiny helmets.

Sounds like a disgruntled parent who needs therapy with this amount of anger.

You’re correct about the disgruntled part. The therapy may be next. I was sold a bill of good that was never even close to delivered. Travel lax is not cheap and my son deserved more. Compound that with the group of parents who went there own way and this has been a completely wasted season. Stay as far away as you can. This team is a joke.

I guarantee, all these people talking garbage about any particular club, are the ones running to their tryouts. Pick a team, Outlaws, Rebels, rebels, 91, Express, Turtles, Legacy, the list goes on and on and you will find parents on those teams who aren't satisfied. Entire teams become dissatisfied with the Parent Organization and go their own way. Look at the Mighty Ducks. Oh, we were treated like a red headed step child, blah, blah, blah. The point is, at the end they couldn't draw the kids in and why do you think? People will have something to say anywhere you go. I see it every year at tryouts, so many kids wearing different club helmets and we only take 2 to 3 of those kids. I bet all the people talking garbage, have no clue about what's going on within a particular club. it's only gossip. But sometimes it's very funny.