Hey guy. Your kid got spanked. It’s now Tuesday. 3 days since then. Time to Let it go. And stop making [ChillLaxin] up. Your kid was over it before the game even ended and he was the one that played. Not you, daddy who lives his life through his 13 year old. If you are getting so bent out of shape about a dumb fall kids lacrosse game, you seriously need to get a life. It’s obviously pretty pathetic.
[/quote] They are like that. Horrible display.
[/quote]

Thanks WP dad. I look forward to your chest thumping after another B tourney this weekend.
[/quote]

Same s2s dad. Still not over it. I’ll be sure and tell Spallina that he and his Bandits are entered into another B tourney this weekend. You are an unending source of really dumb, uninformed information, aren’t you. By the way, don’t you have anything better to do with your time than stalk a 12 year old lacrosse team, tracking their every tournament?? Does that seem very weird, even sick, to you??? A little obsessed maybe?

[/quote]

Not stalking anyone. My other son is playing. Maybe I will watch the WP play so I can listen to the parents be obnoxious on the sidelines. So entertaining![/quote]

Jealousy is a very sad phenomenon. There is always a large percentage of people that are jealous of talent and success. Happens in every aspect of life. Sports, being a microcosm of life, is a constant and vivid reminder, as successful teams like the Patriots and the Yankee's are hated by the masses. Unfortunately, and sadly, this even applies to youth sports and small children, as parents attempt to relive their childhood through their children and become the sports star that they never were. These parents are insecure individuals who experienced little to no success as children, and more often than not, the same as adults. As a result they "hate" to see it in other's. It makes them feel "less than". Real successful and self assured individual's don't hate. There is no jealousy. Time to take a good look in the mirror, people, and take an accurate inventory of your life. Let's get things in perspective, because hating on little kids is just wrong.