Originally Posted by Anonymous
"There is limited future earning derived from this sport. Where are the best college players from last season working this year?"

I do not know about you but I watched Yale defeat Duke in last year's final. I am sure the employment options for those players are solid.

"There is limited future earning derived from this sport. Where are the best college players from last season working this year?"

I do not know about you but I watched Yale defeat Duke in last year's final. I am sure the employment options for those players are solid.

————————-

You really should go right down the line and check the LinkedIn profile of the graduates. It’s actually really disappointing where people end up. I’m not knocking the sport - I live and love it. But, I’m not a fool. I’ve paid my $$ and I realize where it goes. I don’t get suckered into that investment in future nonsense.

Travel lacrosse is a vehicle adults use to dupe other adults out of their hard earned money. Prices will continue to rise until parents say enough is enough. The clubs/coaches are the dealers and the parents are their submissive addicts, lacrosse crack is hard to put down. But, stop paying these crazy high prices for youth travel lacrosse.

Come on.. they see the money travel soccer makes. Just wait until they decide to have a spring season too. More practices, more money..