Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like the wheels feel off the bus over in SYAG land.

That model has been tried many times and I’ve never seen it work. There are too many kids playing on too many different teams. Zero continuity is built because parent and player priorities are elsewhere. The coaches have passion, but they don’t have a strong background in lacrosse, and as the kids got older, their skills has surpassed the coaches knowledge. Apparently one of their defenders got in the ref’s face and started dropping f-bombs yesterday, too. That shows a lack of leadership and respect. Sometimes there is such a thing as too much lacrosse.

Nobody dropped f bombs at the ref. Were you even watching or just making stuff up and spreading rumors about kids??

I heard from numerous people that one of their defenders got in the refs face, complaining loudly and angrily about a call and about another player hitting him, and dropped f-bombs. I trust the people who told me.

You “heard”? Hahaha are you 10? So not only did you come on to stir the pot, this is not even first hand info? You guys are new level of low.