Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
See you at our tryouts pot stirrer. I heard more of your kids are bailing once again. Says a lot when a club can't keep their kids!
Maybe you didn’t notice, but we still dominated this season without you. The team actually improved (that’s what chemistry does). Please stay east of the Nassau border.
We're actually west of the border big guy. Are you jealous?
The team is Igloo. They took on several players last year and they were unable to perform to the standards held by a top club. Maybe if they stayed this past season and tried to earn a spot, things may have been different. Unfortunately, the parents are typical sideline cancers who believe their kids deserve to be starters.. it was a disaster from the beginning and a separation of paths was inevitable. I truly believe the cycle of moving these boys from team to team every year is damaging their opportunities to be successful. These same players play for Team 5 and Turtles and are again unhappy. There is definitely a common denominator and it’s invasive.

The parent who coaches Team 5 demanded his son start last year, his feelings concerning were clearly conveyed to the coaching staff. Afterwards, it was a toxic sideline setting. Hope he got what he wanted with the new team.

Well, I think Turtles played in (and lost) one B tournament, had about 10 practices and no winter training. Some people get what they deserve. But next year, watch out!! I’m sure whatever team these 10 boys go to will be tops in the age group!