Originally Posted by Anonymous
I haven’t heard a bad word about the rebels.
They seem to really want to make the parents and players happy.
What a nice change to the travel experience.We are all use to your kid is lucky to be here now cut me a check.
Could it be we are truly the costumer and we should be happy what we are paying for? What a concept.

Parents and players are happy now, just remember the Rebels will always have Outlaws DNA! Enjoy it for now.

Is having the outlaws dna supposed to be a good thing. The 2023 oultlaw team has a history of yelling daddy coaches that weren’t lax players and mediocre performance. In addition they haven’t had a practice yet so I’m pretty sure the parents don’t know if they are happy. I think most of the postings referencing rebels are from rebels directors. Another question, does outlaws dna guarantee spam from rebels.

Outlaw DNA is just that:; yelling daddy coaches and mediocre performance. I don't care what anybody says, the two teams are still somehow connected. Last several years, Outlaws have been taking a beating both on and off the field. Creating a new team provided a clean slate. PB and DZ go back a long way along with their kids. I just don't believe for a minute that one has nothing to do with the other. Watch, next year the Outlaws will fall under the Blatant umbrella, as did the teams with DLT. Do you actually think PB, MB and DZ will tell you everything that's going on? But does it really matter in this watered down youth travel market? NO

This is a dumb post. Outlaw DNA, that’s just a notIntelligent. Who cares if they fall under the Blatant Umbrella or the Calloway Umbrella. You don’t have control of that and it’s meaningless in the long run. Owners don’t have to tell you anything about their business operatons for any business. Maybe that’s your problem, you think you deserve to be included in all aspects of a lacrosse team. Good thing the market is watered down, you have so many options and can stay away from Outlaws and Rebels.

Nothing will change, other than the name...