Originally Posted by Anonymous

Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!

It was not S2S A team that they beat. In fact every team at this tournament was a B or C team that are doormats at every tournament. Wolfpack are a good team and should not have played in this tournament. It was not a good challenge for them. Most 2024 A teams would have beaten on all these teams.

Why would you call any team a doormat. Hope your kid isn’t as big an a$$ as you are.

It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts when you rip the bandaid off. This was a good tournament for those team and the Wolfpack ruined for them all. The point is correct, put any A team in the bracket, 2023 or 2024, and those teams get beat pretty badly.

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?

Where was the score overinflated? And why are you making such a big deal about the score. Whether they won by 10, 20 or 30 it doesn’t matter. It could have been any score the pack wanted to make it. A few goals is completely inconsequential, so relax. In the end, you’re right. The pack should not have been there. Our understanding was that this was an A tourney. We expected VERY good competition. That obviously didn’t happen. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. Believe me, we know we have a very good team and we are looking for challenges to get better. Tourneys like that don’t help us at all, in fact if anything they hurt the team.

Your brain is definitely not overly inflated. The scores don't come from the teams. They come from the ref's, after coaches from both teams sign off on them. Then they go to tourney machine. Get a clue before you go off on one of you tirades about some topic that you made up in that confused mind of yours. Regardless, every game was a lot to zero. What difference does it make if it was 10-0 or 20-0??