Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Lacrosse is a great Networking Sport, and should be thought of as that,"
That is hilarious! I played and I am still looking for the secret data base of lacrosse networking. If you are looking for a job post college in lacrosse maybe there is a network but 70K a year in tuition for a 5K a year assistant coaching job in lacrosse? Good luck with that. I know Paul Rabil spoke of this lacrosse network in finance but that was all for show. With that, I am not saying it is not a great way to enhance the college experience and these are some good schools. I also agree that they play very competitive lacrosse and some of these players have and will play pro lacrosse. However there is not a network or lacrosse players that find each other jobs. If your son wants to establish professional networks, fraternities (while they still exist) and business clubs, associations, study abroad, and academic networks are what matters. Lacrosse is not a path to business success outside of lacrosse. I hope this helps and why is this a issue in an 8th grade chat group??

the lacrosse network in Manhattan is ridiculous on wall street - every year intern classes and training programs are littered with college lax players, traders, sales people etc.