Originally Posted by Anonymous
I want my son to get into college to play lacrosse and practice 40 hours per week, then graduate with a job as a part time club coach. I think it will only cost me about 250k. The 91, Express, and Igloo direction is the best option for me.

I love this statement.... broke the internet

And make the MLL have no Benifits play in front of 600 people in college and 2,000 In MLL make $7,660 a year and do $45 clinics . Sign me up how much for 91 express igloo and whatever else money grab out there for $4k and more with traveling hotels meals etc . Sign me up !!! Oh 10k a year for college I’m only getting because 12.6 scholarships for my tram with 50 man roster .

I clicked on the wrong 2023 forum and saw this post. This is such a true statement. Parents need to get a clue. Lacrosse is a business that is making a ton of money for Club Owners! I look at half the college graduates and they are making pennies out of college living like they are still In college. If your son is not having fun playing Lacrosse at this age something is wrong. If your son has to give up other sports and events to play Middle School lacrosse...something is wrong. As a parent you should not allow a coach or owner of a club dictate what your son can and cannot do. Coaches need to be held accountable for their teams. I think we are seeing more and more of these things in the news about awful coaches. If we allow this treatment of our children now then they will allow worse treatment from horrible coaches for a 5 minute slot of playing time. Sorry for the rant but I see this all over the Maryland forum and I find it infuriating!