Originally Posted by Anonymous
What ever happened to the teams since WSYL?

I guess it was fun while it lasted, back to reality. Bet many are still paying down their expense of Denver WSYL experience.

Heard Wolfpack destroyed everyone at the North Qualifier this year. Not one competitive game. Hearing they are better than Crush at this age. My sons 23 team played them earlier this year. Very impressive. Looks like another WSYL championship for 91 this year.

I’m guessing you don’t remember Crush at this age. Wolfpack still loses games. They consistently lose to Md teams. Crush didn’t lose to anyone, literally. Despite the holdback/double holdbacks, Crush rolled. Wolfpack is not Crush. They’re not Bandits, either. But they are very good. They will likely win the WSYL, and then get smoked at Naptown and NLF

GO BACK TO 2024 THREAD! NOBODY CARES ABOUT 2024 TOPICS ON 2023 THREAD!
nice job BBL . Great showing today. Beating both 91 teams .

After amassing 24 goals while giving up only one goal, in two games, the 2024 Pack played the 2023 BBL A team to OT. After leading for almost the entire game, the pack came within one inch of ending it in OT. But on this day, it was not to be, as BBL’s size and strength ended up being the very marginal difference. A great showing for a team that is almost entirely pre-pubescent, vs a team that is entirely post-pubescent. Boys vs men. A difference of between one and two years in age. There is no 2023 team anywhere that wants to play this young team of very talented boys. Losing to a 2024 team most definitely does not look good on the resume. Next stop: The MD 2024 holdback cheater teams. Doubt they will be any trouble.