Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how the 91 Commack facilities are? I was thinking of sending my son to some of the clinics there.

It is off the Wicks Rd Exit on 495--- 71 Mall Drive I believe. Its the Dynamic Sports Facility..

Due yourself a favor, buy a bucket of balls, grab you son, go to your local H.S. field to practice. Afterwards, go grab a bite to eat.

I'd rather have an indoor practice for my son in the winter. Is the 91 clinic any good?

I love the indoor clinics for 91. They have the boys moving non-stop for a solid hour. Super high rep drills and the kids come out sweating and happy. It's my first year with the club, but I think it's great and my son enjoys it. To the guy that said to grab a bucket of balls and go to the HS field, you are off base. My kid loves being warm, for starters, but he also likes spending the time with his new friends and teammates. Plus, there's no ball chasing or down time like there would be at the field with just me. And afterwards, we go get a bite to eat! Lol!

Sounds like an expensive play date. Chasing balls is a motivation to shoot and score, not to miss. Then there would be no ball chasing.