Originally Posted by Anonymous

Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!

Yet they seem to need to over inflate the scores and can’t admit someone scored on them. The pack is a great team. They have been practicing 3 days a week since they were 5 years old. I have a kid on the S2S team and never tried to say he is a rockstar. Middle of the road player who loves the game. His team is brand new. They changed up the roster this year and this was their first tournament. They played hard against the Wolfpack and were the only team to score on them. I was proud they didn’t give up. Maybe the Wolfpack parents and kids should use it as an example. Our parents complimented the other team and our kids gave it their all regardless. Listening to the Pack parents is an embarrassment. Talking crap about the team when they had no idea was sitting next to them. Classy. If they think they are so great and we aren’t worth playing then go play the teams in our age group that you think count. May seem pathetic to you to lose to a team a year younger but competition is what it is and these kids didn’t give up.

That’s a very nice feel good pep talk you just gave us, but you may want to save it next time, for when it applies. You got a little carried away, there dad.

Almost every kid on all the teams “gave up” well before the end of all the games. Most gave up after a few minutes. Not trying to stir the pot, but let’s try to keep it real here.

And if you are referring to the frustrated cheap shot artist, I don’t consider that admirable behavior and I certainly wouldn’t condone it by referring to it as “not giving up.”

What the Pack didn’t like a little push back. So sorry.

Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!

It was not S2S A team that they beat. In fact every team at this tournament was a B or C team that are doormats at every tournament. Wolfpack are a good team and should not have played in this tournament. It was not a good challenge for them. Most 2024 A teams would have beaten on all these teams.

Why would you call any team a doormat. Hope your kid isn’t as big an a$$ as you are.

It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts when you rip the bandaid off. This was a good tournament for those team and the Wolfpack ruined for them all. The point is correct, put any A team in the bracket, 2023 or 2024, and those teams get beat pretty badly.

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?

Where was the score overinflated? And why are you making such a big deal about the score. Whether they won by 10, 20 or 30 it doesn’t matter. It could have been any score the pack wanted to make it. A few goals is completely inconsequential, so relax. In the end, you’re right. The pack should not have been there. Our understanding was that this was an A tourney. We expected VERY good competition. That obviously didn’t happen. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. Believe me, we know we have a very good team and we are looking for challenges to get better. Tourneys like that don’t help us at all, in fact if anything they hurt the team.

I can only talk to my sons game as I didn’t see the others, but the score for the S2S game was 10-1 not 20-0 as posted. It may not matter to your rockstars but it matters to a team that just played their 3rd game together as a team. Your coaches knew who you were playing. They could have pulled you out. Sorry that playing our kids hurt your teams. [ChillLaxin].