Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK. Time to set the record straight. I don't normally participate in mindless back and forth like this, but to tell you the truth I am embarrassed as an 8th grade parent. This entire topic is the result of an 8th grade parent accusing the wolfpack team of reporting a false score to tourney machine, and signing up for a well known B tournament to beat up on B teams. Both accusations are ridiculous. I am a coach and have participated in many tournaments that use tourney machine. No team nor coach reports anything to tourney machine. That comes from the tournament directors who get their scores from the refs. As far as the Mustang Classic goes, this tourney has been around a very long time. It is a well known "A" tournament on Long Island. This is NOT Battle of the B's. On occasion, B teams enter the tournament to see how they stack up against good competition. Wolfpack had no reason to think they would be matched up against four B teams. The 2023 dads on here, and their lack of knowledge of the subject matter, and completely arbitrary accusations, is an embarrassment for the entire grade.

yes this whole thread falls under ridiculous. i think if wolfpack played 2024, they'd get bashed. they played up, they get bashed based on who they play. sort of a no-win situation. no one doubts how good they are. you put any top 3 team in any age and have them play up against certain b teams, same result. but a lot of the grief they get on here is caused by their obnoxious parents. and its seeping down into the kids. seeing as how you are involved so much in the lacrosse world you should see that. and no one really trusts/has much faith in the tournament organizer, who has a certain connection to a lacrosse club, which had multiple teams in this. and they had to make sure the 91 teams wouldnt play each other and there wasn't much other competition. so the whole idea of them, now knowing who they would play when their club essentially made the schedule is wrong. i sure wouldn't wanted to have froze my you know what off to sit through that. sure, maybe they made a mistake and go the score wrong. you typically dont't see that much of a delta though. At the end of the day, you play who you play and the results speak for themselves. one of the best teams at their age.