Oh wow. Finally, someone with their head on a "swivel"/ "level".....The delusional comedy on this site keeps me entertained. But this response is reassuring that NOT everyone is CRAY CRAY. Thanks.

Copied::::::::Let's not get too out of hand here... these kids are not getting great jobs and into medical school, law school and business school because they played on Team 91 or Outlaws... they are getting into these roles because they grew up in predominantly upper middle class professional households where parents impressed upon their kids the benefits of sports, education, and extracurricular activities (i am sure genes play a role as well).

Look... to play any sport at a high level costs money today. There are very few parks to head down to on LI to just go play football, baseball, soccer or basketball pickup. Everything has a cost today. I 10000% agree with your Fortnite and Piano lessons statement. You can throw Kumon into that bucket as well.

But, to be fair - i do see plenty of former LAX stars working as assistant coaches etc. Some have made big businesses out of it... but those are the exception.

PS... i am one of the suckers that pays big $$ to multiple sports for their travel leagues.