Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!

Yet they seem to need to over inflate the scores and can’t admit someone scored on them. The pack is a great team. They have been practicing 3 days a week since they were 5 years old. I have a kid on the S2S team and never tried to say he is a rockstar. Middle of the road player who loves the game. His team is brand new. They changed up the roster this year and this was their first tournament. They played hard against the Wolfpack and were the only team to score on them. I was proud they didn’t give up. Maybe the Wolfpack parents and kids should use it as an example. Our parents complimented the other team and our kids gave it their all regardless. Listening to the Pack parents is an embarrassment. Talking crap about the team when they had no idea was sitting next to them. Classy. If they think they are so great and we aren’t worth playing then go play the teams in our age group that you think count. May seem pathetic to you to lose to a team a year younger but competition is what it is and these kids didn’t give up.

That’s a very nice feel good pep talk you just gave us, but you may want to save it next time, for when it applies. You got a little carried away, there dad.

Almost every kid on all the teams “gave up” well before the end of all the games. Most gave up after a few minutes. Not trying to stir the pot, but let’s try to keep it real here.

And if you are referring to the frustrated cheap shot artist, I don’t consider that admirable behavior and I certainly wouldn’t condone it by referring to it as “not giving up.”