Originally Posted by Anonymous
Amateur..... who knows nothing about 2023.
LOL....
Why do parents think they know all about every team on LI, CT, MD, VA, CA, IL..... unless you are a club owner and have an axe to grind with another club.....
Just do your homework.....
Some clubs are actually not for profit......have field connections which keep costs down....and other perks.
While this site can be entertaining.......it provides almost nothing to build integrity for any team. Just a shark tank for gossip and angry parents.
College coaches are not after any of our 2023's yet!!!!!!!
Peace out.....

I don’t know about teams off LI but not many are trying to keep the costs down on LI. An organization like Express has lots of connections which should help with field space yet there cost is nuts nd they fill rosters with ridiculous numbers and field extr teams that can’t compete. They definitely aren’t not for profit. Even the charge for tryouts I nuts. But everything is a choice. My kid will never play for Express for that reason alone!

As for the entertainment, it totally is. If you don’t like it you don’t have to be here. Anyone that comes here thinking this is the best place for actual facts is delusional.