Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Spartans vs 91 Warriors would be a great matchup in the 2023 division. All these parents wrote their $4000 checks now lets see who has the better team

Igloo A and B would be a better matchup after the mass exodus from their A team. That's what happens when you take people's money and leave their kids on the bench. Serves them right. And from what I hear, both Igloo teams are better than S2S. I guess we're back to Bandits and Express, then probably Turtles and then everyone else.

Shore 2 Shore will crush Igloo A after that debacle over there. Igloo B will beat Igloo A this year, and True Blue will beat Shore 2 Shore, Express, and Igloo.

Turtles will beat True Blue. They will be very competitive with S2S and Igloo, too. It wouldn’t surprise me if we beat Igloo. Unless they changed their entire offense and plays, which they are too arrogant to do.

so the Turtles, a team with a handful of practices, and no games are gonna surprise who???? C'mon Dad!

It's not a Turtles dad writing that dribble. No one got on here from Turtles writing that they are better than anyone else.