Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Freedom adds kids every week, they are a disgrace to youth lacrosse, MM should have thrown them our of the tournament before it began .

Not a Freedom parent, but my son's team plays them often, and I see them at a lot of tournaments - to be honest, most of those kids are with the team throughout the spring and summer. I know that some travel pretty far to play, which raises the issue of whether they are really a "national" team, and there are some questions as to age, but it would be unfair to suggest that they do not have some level of consistency with their roster. I am not suggesting that they do not bring in players, I know that they do because the kids have acknowledged it, but it seems like Freedom is the not the worst of the bunch. Frankly, I don't really care what they do, I would rather play a tough game and lose to the likes of Freedom as opposed to playing some of the bad teams with lousy parents that show up at some of these tournaments.

Our team played them and saw them at tournaments and spring league all year year long. Definitely out of state kids, but the same ones. They didn't even win so what are you crying about?