Originally Posted by Anonymous
And just to be clear my son is out of high school in 6 months. I do not care about the future of any club one way or the other. But I do care about the overall level of play and giving back to younger parents because older parents helped me and my son get through this club team / college recurring process. Do not let friends hold you back from leaving a club play the level your son should be playing. Do your research about club teams because you will need to roll that process into researching all the college teams your son wants to or could play for. I am writing on the 7th grade forum because I feel as an old Dad that this is the prefect grade to upgrade clubs and do what you need to do to play as high as your son can play. The funny thing is I have talked to all the club owners of these B teams over the years. And guess what they know there top AAA players should be playing for the VLC, Madlax type teams not playing with them at the B level. But they like winning just like everyone does and if the parent is not smart enough to take there AAA players away to a real team they keep on riding him to B level trophy's.

You are assuming those kids could play for VLC or Madlax. Maybe 1-2 of them could at best.