Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is pretty funny. In the same thread you talk about how bad RR and 91 are and how great the new crabs players are...at least three of the new crabs players came from RR and 91. Nice try new crabs dad.

I know the new goalie for 2023 Crabs came from 91; I don't see him starting and possibly sharing time with the current goalie who is exceptional. It doesn't change the fact that 91 and RR are clubs that really should be playing A ball; there is nothing wrong with that but these clubs are trying to sell AA status which they are clearly not.

Crabs will struggle next year with the lack of talent. No one can fill the void that #24 is creating by playing up, won't be surprised to see him make some guest appearances in the summer, I imagine he will be back next year. Best talent at face off left the team and one of those who remain probably shouldn't be playing. Goalie situation is sad both kids deserve to start on a team, too bad one will be keeping the bench warm. I'm sure the goalie parents will be best friends by season's end. Remains to be seen if the new kids and those who stuck around can step up to the talent level that left.
Careful what you wish for though if 91 and RR are easy Ws you might want to keep them around because Ws might be hard to come by for this Crabs team.

So if Crabs is imploding and lacks talent; who is the next big club team at 2023 to take their place? I am seeing a lot of Hawks and FCA love lately.

FCA will still struggle. They do no have the middies to get them up and down the field... Faceoffs will still be a struggle and the goalie situation is not great. Attack will be OK but I hope new kids know that only several kids on the team have the green light to shoot.

Hawks minus their summer guest player is average at best.... Dad/Coach defensemen politics kills this team

Hawks parent here. Who was our guest player last Summer? News to me. Agree though on the defensive coach. You know it's bad when the attack and middies parents notice it

even the parents admit it... #hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck