Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe Flat Brim can go coach 91 Md and take the attackman, other goalie, and some players from his all star team with him. He would make it an instant contender. Same way he did out of the blue with Crabs 2023 in 5th grade.

Brim has moved on to coach other teams. He does not [ChillLaxin] himself with the goalie dad but rather stays to himself on the sidelines. I have witnessed and listened to a lot of things the the goalie dad and the other parents that were carelessly listed on this forum have said. I personally am disgusted by it. I know brim as you call him is very outspoken, so if he wanted to, he would let you know his thoughts. He is not known as someone who would hold back his thoughts; anonymously at that. I’m sure that’s why most people don’t like him. I know he has disassociated himself with the negativity. Don’t be disillusioned by a dysfunctional dad who is known to be nothing but drama. I am certain he is behind 90% of these posts. Maybe trying to get his own reality show. Who knows. Once this guy is gone and off of this team....there will be minimal drama!