Originally Posted by Anonymous
Evergreen 2023 is going to join HOCO and surprise everyone, with or without daddy coaches.

They really only lack one thing.

Talent.

The 2022 Evergreen team imported an entire team from 3d added some Cav's players and will be one of the top teams in the 2nd of four tiers in HOCO league. That would not be a surprise. The top players in N.VA are still with Madlax, Cav, 3d, and newly formed teams at VLC and Club Blue if Evergreen has a great program going but is not getting the talent yet in the 2023 age group it will be a surprise however I do not think they will beat any of the aforementioned teams if they face them in HOCO they will not even be in the Elite bracket at HOCO only Madlax. I would rank them 6th or 7th in N.VA slightly ahead of Madlax DMV.
1.Madlax Cap
2. Cavalier
3. 3d
4. VLC
5. Club Blue
6. Top Caliber
7. Evergreen (Battlelax and EKLC each have age based teams and do not compete in HOCO)
8. Madlax DMV

Will HOCO have 3 or 4 divisions for 2023 in Spring 2018? Cavs should probably move up from A. 3d lost a lot of kids to other clubs, so I would put them lower than #3. Asked around and it sounds like Evergreen 2023 would have a hard time beating B Rec teams in NVYLL. Would be a surprise if Evergreen 2023 does not get blown out in every HOCO game. Club Blue (must be referring to NOVA Club Blue, not the team that won HOCO and beat Crabs last year) is unknown, but have not heard of any of the stronger squads losing players to them. Did hear VLC picked up players from stronger squads (Capital, 3d, etc.). Don't hear much about Top Caliber, at least at this age group. Madlax DMV is usually a mess but I would still bet them over Evergreen. Would love to see a fall "Play Day" with MadCap, Cavs, VLC and one of the Md teams (Next Level, etc.).

If your kids can't make an Elite team you are wasting your time and money playing club lacrosse.... Go back to Rec where it is fun, safe, and less competitive...... Every kids should not be playing club.....Clubs are stealing your money! This is ridiculous and carrying out the mentality that everyone's kids should have an opportunity to play club and criticize Elite clubs and their coaches.... Good Lord..... Your KID is not good enough to play ELITE then don't play CLUB!!! You are ruining the purpose of club lacrosse!!!!!!Fin cry babies on this forum