Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the Texas squad, DN, and Hawks had the best players. The faceoff kid for Texas was outstanding. Hawks probably had the 2-3 best players overall with the big attackman (single-handedly beat NL), LSM, and big defender. DN obviously won with a lot of talent. Igloo kids had great coaching and stick skills and showed a lot of grit against DN. If the Hawks find a faceoff guy they will win a lot of tournaments when it counts.
The NL parents get the award for most embarrassing adults of the weekend. I saw a game (the Hawks game) where the official had to warn them about behavior several times.

I would agree with the breakdown. I was also at that NL vs Hawks game and the behavior on the sideline was absolutely embarrassing to watch; I feel sorry for the coach of that team!! The FO kid from Texas was the best I witnessed; no one could hang with him on either day. IGLOO impressed me the most; excellent coaching and ball movement, they could have beaten DN. Hawks did not impress me in all honesty; poorly coach to say the least.

Richmond Hawks parents were obnoxious and often yelling conflicting instructions to their own players. The coaches should have told all their parents to stop coaching from the sideline. It does not matter if the team was in over its head. Bad look for the new Hawks affiliate.

Texas team all holdbacks. Pony Express Lacrosse Style!