Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone told me about the Lax forum talking so much about Flat Brim. This is Flat Brim- FB. Anyone whose boys have played on the teams I have been so fortunate to coach or be apart of Lacrosse clinics/camps that I was asked to be on their staff know that I give my all for the boys and keep a fun learning environment for them. Pretty disturbing to read such disappointing comments. As I say to all the boys I coach...be a gentleman outside the lines and a beast inside the lines. Be kind and considerate to people and treat people with respect. I will practice what I preach and only respond to these posts by saying: I was asked to coach the mid Atlantic warrior team; I was asked to coach some of the Baltimore/Md “all star” type teams; and now asked to keep it going with the Atlantic Coast Stars team. The warrior team played a very talented LI team and we were fortunate to win the tourney. The ACS team played a solid dukes team to win the tourney. Very difficult to beat a solid team two times in the same tourney. Sorry that parents feel the way they do abouit me but please know that I give my all to the boys....it’s all about their continued growth and development. I have learned a lot from some of my past actions for defending the boys on the field and I am not perfect nor is anyone else. It all about being accountable for my actions to become a better coach. It is a privilege to coach this stellar ACS team along with having such wonderful parents. I am not coaching the Crabs 2023 because I committed to coaching this team for two years. I am not coaching the mid atlantic warrior team. All the best to everyone this upcoming lacrosse season. Anyone who knows me knows that I care and the boys come first and foremost.

Just to be clear:
You were asked to coach at Bel Air, then asked to coach at Carroll Manor, then asked to coach at Koopers, then asked to coach at Looneys, then asked to coach at Crabs, then asked to coach the Warrior team, then asked to coach the Atlantic Stars team? Did I miss anything? That's quite a nomadic existence in just a few years of youth lacrosse.