Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the only legitimate teams there were the Hawks and Mustangs from Texas at the 2023 level. Next Level did not impress me at all and Richmond was a joke; definitely an A or B team. Lets also be honest; Dukes Lacrosse is a bunch of kids thrown together to play in tournaments to promote the program and make money; there is no TEAM concept there to speak of; do the boys even know each others names?. Watch our for the Hawks this year; they were impressive.

I find it really funny to see someone post "there is no TEAM concept there to speak of". My son plays on this team and the coaches have been the same coaches since the beginning of the program. Players have been replaced over time with more skilled players but, on the defensive side of the ball especially, the core has been together for a very long time. The kids love each other and have an absolute ball hanging out each month.

The problem with a team that has a lot of talent is that people really hate them and want to find a reason to tear them down. I can tell you, first hand, that this is a great group of boys who play their hearts out and get nothing but hate from outsiders for it. Fortunately for them, they don't know or care to come onto this forum to see posts about how horrible they are for being good lacrosse players by "adults" posting anonymously.