Originally Posted by Anonymous
That was a scrimmage. This team has won several tournaments in a row. Don't be that guy.

Have they beaten any team that plays in the top division of HoCo? Ever?

No, they schedule cupcakes and play weak tournaments. If they're as good as you say, the coaches would have the balls to put them into real tournaments like Young Guns or NXT instead of the Leesburg/Manassas/VA Beach rec level tournaments.

I do not like how blunt this guy is saying this but he is correct. Cavs are a nice little fun club team to play for. But if your son is on this Cavs 2023 team and he is the best or one of the best players on the team please start shopping for a new club. Just interview any of the 2018 to 2020 kids on VLC,Madlax, or BW and they will tell you how many of them or there teammates played for the Cavs when they were kids. I know you like the parents and you are having fun but do not wait to long and hurt your sons future in lacrosse. The parents and kids are just as fun with the better club I promise.

Wow Madlax is really desperate to recruit more kids so they can have a 2023 DMV team. Do not take the bait. Very few Cav kids went to VLC almost none went to BW and Madlax. Total fake news. Cav's are still the only 2023 team with a ranking and winning tournaments. Can Madlax or VLC claim this at 2023?