Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow... Parents really should not drink and post on BOTC.... Although wildly entertaining.....This stuff is embarrasing..whomever is doing this should be embarrased and you are definitely not helping the situation for anyone involved. There are kids that have left and kids that have stayed who still love and respect each other....Please stop this nonsense

While I agree with you, I am hope to think that most of the kids in 2023 group do not read BOTC and if they did many would laugh at how much the parents care. My son has friends on competing clubs and made new friends through camps and other teams ect.... On the morning of one of his tournaments he was getting a lot of texts and instagram posts in a group talking trash about him and his team and guess what? The kids are way better at it than the adults. They were at least funny and he let me read some of them. It actually motivated him to play harder, the trash talking was rough but they new it was good spirited almost like an honor. Hater's gonna hate, and he was very happy to see the kids during and after the game. We should follow their lead.