Originally Posted by Anonymous
Disagree on Madlax. They were destroyed by Cavalier. Not on the same level as the other 3.

VLC was impressive as a brand new team. Several of these teams were more worthy than Team 91 of being in thr Elite division.

Madlax beat SR, lost to VLC by one, and Cannon's were the top seed. Hard to say ML is not right there. Maybe an off game v. Cav? The division was close all year long for several teams. I am sure Team 91 would have done well in this division along with BLC. Teams are now moving on to the summer and Elite is no longer a label. IMHO
2023:
Tier one:
Hawks (class by themselves)
Tier two:
Club Blue, Looney's, Crabs, FCA, NL, BLC (?) with CB the clear best of the group
Tier three:
91, VLC, Cav, SR, MLX
Tier four:
Lax Factory, PLC, 3d, Cannon's, Top Caliber
This is based on games I have seen and just an opinion for those interested if facing these teams in a summer tournament. Hawks should play in the HS 2022 Division this summer for the extra challenge.

I would rank the 2023 Elite division as:

- Tier 1 would be Hawks & Club Blue (no question on the Hawks, CB/Hawks regular season was a 2 goal game, could have gone either way, but no other team was competitive with CB)
- Tier 2 would be Looney's, Crabs, FCA, NL
- Tier 3 BLC & 91MD

I don't think the other teams are competitive with these teams, so I won't list them...

What does it say about Looneys that they supposedly got several of the best Crabs players yet finished behind them in Hoco and then embarrassed themselves in the playoffs?

Hawks and Club Blue Tier 1
Crabs and Next Level Tier 2
91, Bethesda, Looneys next

Not sure what it say's about Looney's or what it say's about those kids that chose to try another program... I know what it does say about the person that wrote this garbage.....person