Originally Posted by Anonymous
In summary
The Crabs and Hawks are the two strongest programs in the 2023 graduation year (Don't say age, it is a trigger word). In turn, parents try to establish why they are so dominate. Many reasons why but they simply have more talent then the other teams in the area. Both teams have great goalies, fantastic attackmen and excellent defenders. Coaching at this level is pretty consistent from team to team with some having specialization.

Everything else is an excuse for why their child's team loses to them. My kid has beaten and lost to both teams.

For the record, the father called FB promotes his son and is highly respected which is why he draws so much attention. I think it is jealousy but my exposure to him has been short.

Not a Crabs or Hawks Dad

Both my boys have been coached by FB at different points through years. the guy is a piece of work, great coach though! I have never had an issue with how he coached or dealt with and interacted with my kids or any players on either of their teams.

Could you possibly enlighten us why so many of the boys from that 2023 team left?

I will not get into the reason why we left but I will tell you that after reading the crap on this site we were smiling ear to ear last night. Good decision on our part... Maybe definitely....