3D Mid Atlantic
Pininsula
Cavalier
Cannons
FCA White
South River
API
Lax Factory

Out of those teams VLC was probably the better option over 91 but none of these teams would win a game in the Elite Division. I agree with the earlier post about 91 playing in AA and growing the program for success.

What this Division tells me as a NOVA guy is the NOVA teams are eating themselves. I count 4 NOVA teams in the same Div. And I count 0 NOVA teams in the Elite Div. So my question is. Are there no Elite players on these 4 teams or are the Elite players spread out evenly over these 4 teams. Someone has to be the adult in the room and find a way to put the Elite players on one team in NOVA I really do not care how or which team. But these NOVA kids are in 7th grade its about to get real in 2 years or 3 on the high side. If this stays this spread out over the next 3 to 5 years this class will have the least top D1 commits in NOVA history.

Madlax guy please give it a rest! At least admit you are trying to get Madlax more players and using this D1 carrot to get parents to pay more for the same level of play. Long before there was a HOCO league and an Elite Division players still made it to D1 programs from NOVA. Some top NOVA players are on Elite teams already. They just drive a little further. The ones from deeper in Fairfax and Loudoun are just fine. Elite players go to D1 schools because they are elite players not because they play for Elite teams. In HS the 7th and 8th grade HOCO result will not matter.