Originally Posted by Anonymous
The men did well

Could not be a more accurate statement; next to Crabs the most blatant disregard for playing holdbacks. Again the mighty dollar prevails!!!

That's ridiculous. The Hawks are an outstanding team with great kids. Maybe a holdback or two (like every team out there) but over 95% on age. We love the hate.

I am assuming you are a Hawks parent; do you have any insight into the other teams that played in this tournament over the weekend? I am curious to see how that Crabs 2023 team rebounds this year.

LI Express handled Crabs 2023 pretty easily. So if Hawks blew out LI Express that isn't a good sign for Crabs.

That's not how it works. Score spreads dont mean much. The Crabs looked pretty good - just not as good as they have been. I have heard that a few of their 23s are playing 2022. I saw the Hawks play twice. They have found a faceoff who did a nice job. Their main guys are all the same and they look to be getting better.

If the Hawks solidified themselves at the FO then they are without question the team to beat this Spring in HOCO; that was their biggest weakness without question but they were able to overcome that over the summer with very good all around play. Crabs also has a good FO kid as does Next Level and FCA. Should be a fun year at the 2023 level; very competitive.