Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really don't think FALL Tournaments show much of anything of how team will be in the Spring/Summer of 2018. With falls sports still going most of these teams will not have a full roster at any of these tournaments. It is a great way to get the stick in the boys hands before winter hits but hardly a measuring stick to how good these teams may be.

This post got me thinking. I would like to do a poll asking how many kids on each of these teams have kids playing other sports. This is the 7th grade page so I will assume the number per team is kinda of high. But I would really like to know how many on the 2019,2020, and 2021 page still have a high number of kids playing two or more sports.

I have a 2020 who still plays soccer in the fall and basketball in the winter. He will be missing one fall lax tournament for soccer and will not be playing on his indoor team for the winter because basketball comes first. There are quite a few of 2020’s who are still multi sport athletes. A good coach allows it, even encourages it.