Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scoreboard sai 9-5. But it was 10-5. Though I agree in that it really doesn't matter Hawks did play a tight 3-3 zone, however, they have other defensive packages. Why change your zone when it was working? I see that as smart coaching. .
Scores from today?
Greasy Moms vs Team 9D Uno?
Flat Brim vs Holdback Hawks?

Looney’s - 9 Team 91 - 8; shocked by this score. Not sure if 91 has turned the corner or Looneys ego got in the way.

Hawks - 10 Crabs - 5 This could have been a lot worse and the crab offense is just plain bad. No ball movement no real threat of anyone scoring.

FCA - 6 BLC -5. Didn’t see the game but not a bad with for FCA who hadn’t played a game prior to today.

Hawks crabs game was 9-5, not that it matters that much. Hawks played a packed in 3-3 zone and the crabs struggled against it. Won’t happen twice now that they can plan for it. Also if my kid was a defenseman on the hawks I would not be happy... not good at all for player development. Highlights a severe coaching issue.

That game was 8-1 at one point and the Hawks dominated in all aspects of the game with the exception of FO. The crabs scored a few meaningless goals to make it respectable at the end of the game against the back up goalie and defense. Also when is the last tiem the Crabs organization developed anyone?