Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid is 2024. So I don't follow 2023 very closely. But my kid wants to play 2023 this summer to get more of a challenge. Who are the top 5 2023 teams in HoCo this Spring? And of those teams, which ones are holding tryouts for the summer season? Thanks for the help.

Not many clubs hold separate tryouts for the summer. Maybe Madlax does, but most teams set their squads in August and that takes them through the fall, winter, spring and summer. If he's a stud, someone might add him, but he'd have to be a real stud, not just good for the 2024s.

He's bigger and more skilled than most 22s. Madlax 23s are a mess and owner doesn't let you play up. So looking for a better alternative. Thanks for the list above. Maybe some of them are interested.

Try Crabs. They will take on new kids if they are better than what they have.

I see that last year's standings went: Crabs, CB, NL, FCA, BLC, Hawks, Looneys. How are Crabs 2023 looking this year? Didn't a bunch of kids leave last Fall?

Yup Crabs is the way to go... They will get you on a roster and will never play your kid... As the season progresses they will bring in other players on your dime and those kids will play in Summer tournaments instead of your kid... Great Club... Parents are always super happy