3D Mid Atlantic
Pininsula
Cavalier
Cannons
FCA White
South River
API
Lax Factory

Out of those teams VLC was probably the better option over 91 but none of these teams would win a game in the Elite Division. I agree with the earlier post about 91 playing in AA and growing the program for success.

What this Division tells me as a NOVA guy is the NOVA teams are eating themselves. I count 4 NOVA teams in the same Div. And I count 0 NOVA teams in the Elite Div. So my question is. Are there no Elite players on these 4 teams or are the Elite players spread out evenly over these 4 teams. Someone has to be the adult in the room and find a way to put the Elite players on one team in NOVA I really do not care how or which team. But these NOVA kids are in 7th grade its about to get real in 2 years or 3 on the high side. If this stays this spread out over the next 3 to 5 years this class will have the least top D1 commits in NOVA history.

Madlax guy please give it a rest! At least admit you are trying to get Madlax more players and using this D1 carrot to get parents to pay more for the same level of play. Long before there was a HOCO league and an Elite Division players still made it to D1 programs from NOVA. Some top NOVA players are on Elite teams already. They just drive a little further. The ones from deeper in Fairfax and Loudoun are just fine. Elite players go to D1 schools because they are elite players not because they play for Elite teams. In HS the 7th and 8th grade HOCO result will not matter.

So you made my point thank you very much. You said the elite players drive to play for a elite team! My kid is way past 7th grade i really do not care about 2023 like that. But I do like NOVA lacrosse getting the respect they deserve. It is true I hate the grass is greener side of travel sports. People thinking this new hot team is the way to go. The only person you gets hurt is the single mom who gets bad advice for her son from one of you this new hot team is the place to be guys. There is a place for each of these teams in NOVA but just check your little egos and let the established programs have the top talent and stop spreading it out all over NOVA so we are all stuck with a bunch of avg teams. You can not think its a good thing to have 4 avg teams and not 1 team in each level of HOCO?

So you do not care about the 2023 division yet you follow this board and view the HOCO schedule the day it is posted??? HMMMM My comment was that some NOVA players choose to play for CB and NL but they live in Arlington or McLean which is no big deal. If a kids wants to play there it is an easy drive. I do not think Loudoun kids will travel that far. However, why do you care about which teams kids play for? The history of NOVA lacrosse which you clearly do not understand will not be impacted if there is not a team in the HOCO elite division. These kids will actually make other kids better by playing for more teams. This will increase the overall talent pool. Many people played in Northern Virginia and went on to play for top D1 teams long before there was a MADLAX. You should just post here a Madlax ad because what you are really trying to do is get people to read a post and think maybe I should come back to Madlax. Why else would you care about this age group. I would suggest you just work harder to coach the kids you have.