Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son is a strong player on one of the higher level clubs. Things are fine with current club, but I've heard good reports about Top Caliber and it's located close to our house. Very much understand that TC may not be at the same level as NL, VLC, CB, MDLX, etc, but TC seems really active and from an outsider's view appears to be getting better from a competitive perspective. Anyone have first-hand experience? Good and bad? No need for bashing - just looking for information and wonder what I may be unaware of.

Matt Curran who coaches Robinson HS has been around HS lax in N.Va as long as anyone and has a great reputation. He has coached a ton of talent of the years. If your son is going to Robinson HS TC is THE program. It is also a good program for other kids as well who want to learn and play with other players who will be top players in Fairfax teams like Woodson, LB, WS, Fairfax ect..... The rest of the coaches also challenge the kids as well. The price is more reasonable and they do not play daddy ball. Despite what MADLAX dad says, playing with your friends is important great players will get noticed for being great players not for the name on the pinnie.