Originally Posted by Anonymous
Based on the 'discussions' going on between Crabs and Hawks I can honestly say I am glad my son is not playing for either team!! Everything wrong with Youth Lacrosse can be summed up in the previous two page rants.

Based on the 'discussions' going on between Crabs and Hawks I can honestly say I am glad my son is not playing for either team!! Everything wrong with Youth Lacrosse can be summed up in the previous two page rants.

All because one goalie dad doesn’t get his way. His son has to share time with another kid. It won’t be like this when he is gone next year. He keeps the drama going. People are fed up with his antics.

Considering this guy isn’t even coaching and most of the rants are based around the goalies dad and his kid...it is very obvious where the drama comes from. When he is gone most of it will subside. I feel sorry for the new kids and parents. Steer clear of this guy on the sidelines. He will do nothing but speak negatively about players and coaches alike. I [ChillLaxin] you; you want nothing to do with the drama he brings to the table. Separate yourself unless you want a miserable season. Focus on your kid and be a positive influence for the players. They will need it with this guy lurking in the end zones!