Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two things. First, no one actually believes that there were only 3 that they missed the cutoff by a matter of weeks, but I guess you can make whatever BS claims you want on the internet. And second, without those 3 (and we all know it is higher), Duke's goes 3-2 and misses the finals. I am fine with holdbacks but at least be honest about it. And yes, the entire Igloo roster is on age, which is why you already see them registered and ranked for WSYL.
So to be clear, regarding the THREE boys (and it's funny how you "know" better than a DN player's father that it's "definitely more than 3"), your assertion is that DN are somehow cheating by having 3 kids who have August 2004 birthdays and are 2023 kids? That's your point? That those 1-4 weeks somehow make them so much more unfair for your son to have to compete against?

There is no cheating and to be clear he said 1 of the 3 boys was born in august, "he thinks". The point is they are good strong players because they are older and have matured earlier and while the parents pump their chests the advantage will fade away as other good players grow. And I will guarantee you all the other kids will grow and the advantage will diminish.