Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the only legitimate teams there were the Hawks and Mustangs from Texas at the 2023 level. Next Level did not impress me at all and Richmond was a joke; definitely an A or B team. Lets also be honest; Dukes Lacrosse is a bunch of kids thrown together to play in tournaments to promote the program and make money; there is no TEAM concept there to speak of; do the boys even know each others names?. Watch our for the Hawks this year; they were impressive.

The hawks lost to the texas mustangs and igloo. Not sure there is much to watch out for from them this year.

Split with Texas and simply did not show up against IGLOO and only lost both games by one. This team will win HOCO walking away next Spring. I stand by my Dukes comment as well; garbage program and nothing more than self serving.

Hawks Dad and Cavs Dad need to go have dinner together because they come from a fantasy world. A 3-2 Team in a Fall Tournament going to win HOCO? An A team winning 4 tournaments #16 in world? Both must be on the crazy train