Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I didn't see that from Richmond but I also didn't spend much time watching them or the Cherries. Surprised to see that the Annapolis Hawks didn't impress you - they probably lost every faceoff that I watched them take and still only lost by a goal against TX and Igloo. Like I said, they had three of the four best players in the tournament (TX faceoff guy was the other). The Hawks attackman is known in the area as the best player around. I'm a local rec/A level coach and I went to see if we could compete against these teams. We cannot - other than maybe NL. I'm sure we could also hang with the nationally ranked Cavs (lol). Just for fun CAVS fans - no need to beat me up on this forum anonymously.

I thought coaching was very poor for the Hawks that lead to several offsides and penalties and is the attackman the kids that left Crabs 2023?

I don't know if he ever played for the Crabs. I heard that he was from across the Bay Bridge. I saw teams scheming their defenses to account for him and he was still able to score. My brother coaches football in AA County and he said that he is very good there as well. The Hawks had an outstanding player at every level except face-off which ended up costing them big. I did not see coaching as an issue with the exception of the Igloo game (I only saw the first half) but I chalk that up to fall ball.