Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody cares says cry baby Loonies parent

This post clearly sounds like a Crab parent or fan. They will do everything and anything to direct attention to another club and away from the corrupt Crabs organization. Plus I believe the poster of all of this box info is a Hawk parent/fan.

This post clearly sounds like a parent of a kid cut from Crabs that will turn any discussion into a bitchfest about Crabs having a couple more hold backs than every other team in the area.

A bitchfest, really. You know damn well that Crabs 2020 and 2021, more than half of their players are holdbacks and 2020 has a few double holdbacks. But keep telling yourself that it is ok to teach you son to cheat to get ahead. And no, my son was never cut from Crabs, he would never want to be associated with that corrupt organization. He has much more integrity than you or your son. Trust me, one of these days Ryan M's organization will come crashing down around his ears and he will be lost without "playing" the system. He knows no other way to win but to game the system.

When half your team should be 2019 it is an honest statement.