Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody really cares? Sure. I'm not a Hawks dad - I was there for the FCA/91 game. Sorry bud - the Loonies parents were like whiney little girls. Didn't have all your players, must be tired because of the holidays, etc. Not every teams parents behave the same - so - don't give me that nonsense. How about they lost because the other team played better. Maybe next time the Loonies will win. Who knows - but enough with excuses.

OMG, if you are a FCA parent, then you have no reason to say anything about another teams parents, FCA parents are near the top for being whiney little girls. Team 91 parents are just plain outright rude. Been around this game a long time and have seen many teams and how the parents act. It is a shame, let the kids play and win or loose, be respectful of others and control your actions. What many don't understand, a college coach recruiting will quickly back of a prospect if they see the parent(s) acting like jerks. I have seen it happen and know of a few kids who lost out due to this. A college coach doesn't want or need this, and I can't blame them. And again, bud, not giving excuses but it is winter box lacrosse, and who really cares. Did a little research and see the Looney's beat Hawks Green this past fall in the field game. That carries more weight but I don't care that much, I am not associated with Looney's or Hawks.

All parents from all teams are crazy and say and think crazy things. Some years some teams have 3 or 4 more crazy on a given team. But to say any one club is crazy and your club is not will just end up with PIE in your face before you know it.