Originally Posted by Anonymous
Post the crabs 2020 birthdates. You won't because you know how bad it looks. Don't try and deflect to other clubs because none of them do what RM does. Wanna stay on the 2020 team? Sorry bringing down the 2019s - you might want to consider repeating a grade so I can make more money and you can beat up on younger kids. Feels sooooo good. Again - post the birthdates. Crickets...

I'm sorry. Are you under the impression that those birthdates are just sitting on the website for anyone to grab?

What is your obsession with Crabs 2020? Do you feel like they have an unusual number of holdbacks as compared to other teams? I assume you have a 2020 son that gets beat by them which then leads me to assume you are a Looney's parent. You know damn well your own club has it's fair share of older kids as well, not to mention your Florida based FOGO.

FOGO is on age, and it is no different than a kid from PA or VA coming to the Baltimore area for a team. If he and his parents want to compete up here then what do you care? They have the means to do so, so drop it. You issue with the FOGO leads me to believe that you son is a FOGO and can't beat the Florida kid.

The difference between Crabs and all the other clubs (FCA, Looney's, 91) is they have a few older kids, not an entire starting line-up like Crabs! Crabs takes advantage of the situation, abuses it, and makes pigs out of themselves. The other three are guilty as well, but Crabs will eventually have an entire team of older kids, and you will be looking at the other tree as an option or Hawks since you don't like being labeled a cheater.

Does Crabs control what kids come to their tryouts? The truth is, for the most part, every other team takes leftovers that don't make Crabs. Crabs takes the best 22 kids in that grade regardless of age. Guess what?? So does every other club. Do you honestly believe that any club says, "We'd love to take this kid, but we already have 5 older kids on the roster"? Of course not. So it all just comes off as jealousy.

keep trying to convince yourself that it is ok to cheat, one day you might actually convince yourself it is true! Yes! there are clubs that keep their core group of kids together, regardless if they were the best at tryouts or not.

yes! Crabs do control what kids come out for tryouts! they are invite only...correct?

No. Not correct. Anyone can come to Crabs tryouts. That's why there are so many people there.

And you are kidding yourself if you don't think other clubs aren't willing to bring new kids in if they are better. I don't have to convince myself of anything. my kid is on age. and the kids that are older aren't breaking any rules. Not to mention every other club is doing the same thing.

Don't worry, maybe your son will make crabs next year. Especially now that you know that anyone is welcome to tryout.

my kid will never move to Crabs, he was given the option a few years ago but chase to stay with school friends. his team is very competitive and plays well against everybody!

It's a shame people like you pick up for the cheaters, you help them to cheat and give them money to put towards cheating, so YES, I would say you and your kid are cheaters!