Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't Loonies get kicked out of NPYLL for cheating? How about some wings with that side of holdbacks and fly-in players?

I never heard that. Since you seem to know so much why don't you tell everyone what they did to be kicked out of NPYLL. You say cheating, so exactly what did they do. Bet you can't answer that, because for one you don't even know if it is true and you have no idea what you are talking about. On the internet anyone can say anything, to the point of making up things but yet they can't back up their statements. And, fly in players, now you are saying there is more than one, you just keep getting in over your head deeper and deeper.

Sure. I can tell you exactly what they did because we were in the NPYLL at the time. They started with a great 2015 team that we battled over the years and they got kicked out of the NPYLL for playing games with their roster. Sometimes they had kids from either their AA or A teams playing for their other team, a direct violation of NPYLL rules. That's why they got kicked out and that's why they had to crawl over to the HoCo league.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Guess you have just a youth player and have no perspective/idea what you're talking about. They played people who weren't on the roster, got caught, and were kicked out. That's why I wasn't shocked that the club has been disintegrating and folding teams.