Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have nothing to do with the Crabs nor does my post. My kid has graduated but we were there in the early NPYLL days. What you are describing (2019 Crabs kids reclassifying and now becoming 2020s) is a different issue. Feel free to go to town about it on a different thread.

If made a ridiculous comment that it was just a rumor and I had no idea what I was talking about. If you ask anyone who had a kid back in the NPYLL back when the Looney's were in it, they'll tell you the exact same story.

The NPYLL bylaws stated exactly what the rules were and the Looney's violated them. They eventually were banned from the playoffs and kicked out of the league.

You can shut up now.

Sorry your sons AA team got beat consistently by Looney's A players, it must have sucked thinking you were going to beat their depleted AA team only to find out their A players were still better than your AA players.

Get a life, move on, be a better father to your son, and accept that you paid top dollar for your sons club team to tell you they were AA but to find out that they were probably only a B team.

What a loser!