Originally Posted by Anonymous
ah, got ya'..."I'm not a looser like you"....?..think you mean "loser"...seems we all make spelling errors, huh?
and kudos to your little namesake on the sidelines of the Top D1 program...shame his dad still has to troll this website and weigh in on things that don't apply to him anymore...have fun working the late shift Burger King tonight pops

Boy, you were paying attention. That was there on purpose to see if you would catch it. I am amazed that you did. No, he is not on the sidelines, he runs first midfield, something you or your son never did/will achieve. And while I do not have a son playing club lax I still coach on a successful club team, again something your son will never achieve or see, not if he acts like a dbag like you and you know he is going to, because I would bet you act this way about everything in life and he sees it, at least on the weekends you have visitation rights. Must be tough for you having to work outside all the time digging ditches and never really getting ahead. Must be the root of your anger/hate issues.