Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fca blue owns Looneys orange. Can't wait to see this game.

Think so, that might happen when you bring your 2019 team. Oh wait, that's right your 2020 team is very close to a 2019 team already. Bring a true 2020 team and it will never happen. You FCA people hiding behind Christianity is a total disgrace to any religious belief. I have sat near these parents last season, it is like sitting around a bunch of drunk hilljacks, the language is enough to make you want to just tell them to STFU. Plus yelling at the refs the entire game gets a little old. This organization needs to change its name or start acting like it's name, but not how you presently act, truly disgraceful.

That is far from the truth. The FCA 2020 team is not even close to a 2019 team. They do have 3 hold backs similar to the amount looneys, Hawks, and 91. A lot of lacrosse parents act like that on every team. Why do you even have so much built up anger at FCA?

No anger at all. Just observations and knowing how FCA operates. Some parents on all teams get a little worked up, but not the amount as FCA parents do. Why can't they just watch the game, cheer on their team and keep their mouths shut, at least the language. At lacrosse games, most of the time their are younger children in the stands, it's bad enough for an adult to hear it but children should not be hearing this type of language. I do question the number of holdbacks you state.

That's how they show their love for their sons and the game. I question your statement on the language