Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If a kid reclasses, that's not cheating. Stop hating on Madlax. You hate in the best because you can't be the best!

Good grief, if you think Maxlax is the best I would hate to see what worst would look like. I don't think anyone hates Madlax, they just know it is not a strong program and people like you show up and make crazy/unreal statements that they are. You need something else to do with your time.

I can agree that Madlax is not the top program in the nation. But to say they are not strong is flat out wrong. First the easy thing to do is look at the commit list for 2018 and 2109 classes. Then look at what tournaments there top teams play in. I think what hurts Madlax is they filed A and AA teams. So people see the A team and think that is the top Madlax team all the time. But to say there top AA teams over the last 10 to 15 teams have not been strong is just wrong flat out wrong. They claim top 5 clubs in the nation which is kinda high. But they are top 20 in the nation for the last 10 to 15 years.