Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For 2020 - the year in the thread regarding the BW mystique (definitely not VLC), Madlax Orange/Capital is better than VLC but not by much. The Next Level infusion has not happened as it has previous year to shore up Madlax.

Another factor is that four guys are playing for BW 2019 so have jumped ship earlier than normal.

No. My son plays for Madlax 2020, and even we know that Madlax is third in this area behind Next Level and VLC. For whatever reason, Madlax doesn't have a grip on the 2020s in this area.

My guess is Madlax has a very strong 2019 class. So when we where still doing U11,U13 and U15 age groups the kids who fell into the 2020 team left Madlax or never went to Madlax because they would have not been on the top team with the U13 age brackets not 2020/2019 brackets. But I really think its just 2020 is way more spread out then the other older classes. I have no idea what is coming down the pipe with the 2021,2022 and 2023. I am 100% sure that Madlax will have the best 2024 team for the next 8 years or so because that is the team the owners sons play on. And I know they are a really strong team now.